Personalised Running Coaching
Momentum Sports is here to help you with all your running needs. We do this by offering a large number of services to suit every individual.
- Online Coaching We provide running coaching over the internet, with weekly updates in our online diary and email contact to answer all your queries. We can also analyse your technique with this package if you send us a video.
- Coaching at Kingston Track We have a large number of athletes of all standards across a range of groups and coaches at Kingsmeadow track in Kingston. We will coach you in this group setting and also provide the individual diary etc provided by our online coaching if appropriate. All athletes of all standards can be catered for.
- 1 to 1 Coaching Individual sessions, at a location of your choice can be arranged, to help you improve any aspect of your running. This works particularly well when you are looking to improve your technique.
- Kestrel Club for U17s Hugely successful scheme for youngsters in the Kingston area. We have over 150 kids signed up currently and more arriving all the time for what are hugely fun and rewarding sessions. In addition well over 200 athletes have been trained with Kestrels and moved on to more senior athletics groups afterwards.
- Coached Running in Richmond Park for adults Aimed at helping total beginners through to established intermediates improve their running with sessions at 11.00am on Sunday mornings. Two or more coaches in attendance, so you'll be put in groups suitable for your goals and abilities.
- Full Service Running Help All the benefits of the coaching at Kingston, including the online diary - plus we have created a package of 1 to 1 sessions, sports massage and nutritional advice to help you get the most from your running. Ideal for the truly dedicated athlete.
- Sports Massage Sports massage from Vanessa Hammett, our resident sports masseur, who is also a coach so can combine her knowledge of the two disciplines to give you the very best in massage therapy.
- Video Analysis Runners can send up video clips of them in action and we will help with suggestions as to improvements that can be made in technique etc, to help you run faster.
- Online Training Diary If you don't wish to benefit from our coaching, but would like to use an online training diary, with functional review facilities, this is the diary for you.